Are you a supplier of systems/components to the aircraft manufacturing industry and you have been asked to ensure your data delivery is compliant to S1000D v4.2 or 1000BR, including the Component Maintenance Publication (CMP)?
Join Tammy Halter and Reeta Nye in July as they:
- Dissect the 1000BR specification;
- Show you what the BREX is all about;
- Highlight to XML/S1000D authors what you need to focus on in the Business Rules to ensure valid data against the BREX;
- How to perform a Spec 1000BR_4.2 compliant data delivery (DDN);
- How to prepare a Spec 1000BR CMP and what will it look like.
Make the most of this opportunity and Register today by clicking on the REGISTER button provided below. PLEASE NOTE: For your convenience, two sessions will be conducted.
AUS (AEST): 4:00pm Tuesday 17th of July, 2018
EUR (CEST): 8:00am Tuesday 17th of July, 2018
India (IST): 11:30am Tuesday 17th of July, 2018
AUS (AEST): 8:00am Wednesday 18th of July, 2018
USA (PDT): 3:00pm Tuesday 17th of July, 2018
Canada (EDT): 6:00pm Tuesday 17th of July, 2018
We hope you can join us for this informative webinar session!