Join our OneStrand VP of Sales and Marketing, Melissa Pennline, who will discuss how it is possible to improve your upfront quality to save your programs time and money overall, with a simple Hug of the equipment early.
Melissa will provide real-world experiences, statistics and lessons learned on how technical publication teams have successfully overcome these challenges.
Topics that will be discussed during this webinar include:
- How to hug the equipment regardless of its availability?;
- Meaning of “On-site Support” by building upfront quality;
- Reallocating time and materials in the budget;
- Utilization, implementation and resolution of On-site Support;
- Real-world quality statistics that saved time and money overall;
- Lessons Learned.
In addition to these topics, our OneStrand team looks forward to sharing our personal success stories with our industry colleagues in hopes that you too may find opportunities by focusing on the upfront quality and what that means to you through this interactive webinar.
Make the most of this opportunity and join us for this informative webinar session – REGISTER today, by clicking on the REGISTER button provided below!
We hope you can join us for this informative webinar session!